5 Things You Should Know Today: July 21
Take a yoga class or celebrate the 40th anniversary of Cambridge North Healthcare Center today.
1. Clawson Weather: Today is expected to be sunny and hot with a high near 100 degrees and heat index values that could reach 109, the National Weather Service said. Tonight's forecast calls for a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
2. Parent and Tot time at Blair Memorial Library is from 10:30-10:50 a.m. There will be songs, rhymes and stories for toddlers to enjoy.
3. Cambridge North Healthcare Center will celebrate its 40th anniversary from 2-5:30 p.m. today. All members of the community are invited to help the center celebrate with a cake and ice cream and musical entertainment.
4. Everyday Yoga has classes from 10-11 a.m., 6-7 p.m. and 7:15-8:30 p.m. today.
5. The Clawson Patch is seeking nominations for our Pet of the Week feature. If you have a furry friend you'd like to see on the site, email email@example.com.