City Council to Meet Tonight
Parks and Recreation Master Plan on the agenda at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall.
The Clawson City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall.
The council's agenda includes several items up for discussion, including:
- Presentation and update by Nancy Minckler from Clawson Youth Assistance
- Consideration of the request by A.F. Jonna Development & Management LLC, owners of Crooks Plaza LLC, for a Lot Combination and Split of Lots 1 through 4 of Assessor’s Plat No. 5 located within the City of Clawson.
- Public hearing on solicitation of public comments on the draft of the 2013-2017 Parks and Recreation Master Plan for the City of Clawson. 2/14/2013 City Manager’s Office age 2City Council Agenda – February 19, 20139.
- Consideration of approving the 2013-2017 Parks and Recreation Master Plan for the City of Clawson
- Consideration of the request by Dooley’s Tavern located at 27 E. 14 Mile Road to host a St. Patrick’s Day event
The council meeting will take place at the City Council chambers at 425 N. Main St.