Good Morning Clawson: What You Should Know This Week
There's a Euchre party coming up and of course, high school sports on the radar.
Happy Monday! We're looping you in on events and what you missed over the weekend.
- The Clawson Athletic Booster Club will host a Euchre Tournament at Knights of Columbus Hall. Partners are not required and you must be 21 to play. There will be cash bar and raffle giveaways. To purchase tickets call Lisa Sarvello at 248-821-5109. Admission is $15 and includes food and prizes. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Clawson High School's boys basketball team hosts Clinton Township Clintondale at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday night. The 10-1 Trojans look to build on their strong start and go deep into the post season.
- In case you were away this weekend, we featured a few homes on the market in Clawson in our House Hunt.
- This week begins Black History Month on Feb. 1. If you are planning special events in February to honor black history, please email details to email@example.com.
- If you are interested in participating in Challenge Day at Clawson High School Feb. 7-8, email Peggy Ewick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are we missing something? Tell us all the details in the comments section below.