Settle into the cold days of winter with a warm dessert from Julian Brothers Bakery in Clawson.
For over 40 years, Richard Julian and his staff have been whipping up goods that have customers packing the storefront, on even the chilliest of days, for a taste.
Whether you're looking for a scrumptious dish to bring to the family party or just want to reward yourself for a job well done this year, check out what Julian Brothers is offering this season. Pre-ordering is requested.
"Our customer base almost doubles around the holidays," Julian said. "My prediction is that year it's going to be good."
According to Julian, popular seasonal items include:
- Christmas cakes (6", 10" or 12" sizes)
- Decorated Cookies (individual, also available in small and large trays; priced by the pound)
- Angel Wings (pre-packaged boxes, two sizes)
- Minced Meat Pies
- Yule Logs - yellow or chocolate cake swirled with buttercream
- Specialty breads
- Buttercream cupcakes
- Fruitcakes (pre-packaged)
Julian Brothers Bakery is located at 518 S. Rochester Rd. and will be open Dec. 21 and 22 from 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Dec. 23 and 24: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. The bakery will be closed Dec. 25 and 26. To find out more information, visit the bakery’s website or call 248-588-0280.