Word on the Street: What's Clawson Talking About
A roundup of various Facebook posts from Clawson pages.
Social media as evolved into a daily dose for most people. It's how we keep in touch with our friends, relatives and stay updated on what's going on around us. So today, we pulled together a list of postings from Facebook pages with a connection to Clawson. The updates were posted within the past few days. Here's the word on the street:
- Clawson High School Class of 1962 Reunion— Yes, indeed - great time & great weekend! 24 at Duggan's Irish Pub on Friday evening. 16 for golf at Pine Trace on Saturday morning. 66 for dinner at the MSU MEC on Saturday evening. 18 for brunch on Sunday morning. And seven of us attended the Sunday afternoon memorial for Jack McIntosh.
- Trim Barber House, Clawson, MI— http://www.trimbarberhouse.com/before-and-after/before-after-003.html Click the link to see all 17 Trim BEFORE & AFTER memes
- Clawson Grill— Yummy specials! Stop in for lunch Stephanie and Lori are here to wait on you.
- City of Clawson, Michigan— Reminder to anyone interested in running for the two openings on the Clawson School Board. The filing deadline is tomorrow (August 14th) at 4 p.m. at Oakland County Elections Division at 1200 N. Telegraph Pontiac, MI. You can file petition signatures or a $100.00 nonrefundable fee may be filed in lieu of a peitition. For more information please contact Oakland County Elections at 248-858-0563.
- The Drive in : Indoor Golf Bar— Bored late night? Golf until the brewery closes, enjoy late night happy hours!