Invite a friend
HypnoBirthing®- The Mongan Method - is a unique method of natural childbirth education, that involves methods of relaxation, breathing techniques and visualization -all of which allow women to use their natural instincts to bring about a safer, easier, more comfortable birth.
More About Nature's Playhouse
Nature's Playhouse is a child instruction and educational organization located in Hunter Community Center. The company offers various nurturing programs for families with children 0-5 years old. Some weekly classes include playgroups, yoga for parents and little ones, infant massage, Pre-K enrichment classes and more. Call for details on programs or classes or for information on scheduling or pricing.
Other events here
- Yoga/Play Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 pm
- Hypnobirthing Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Drop-In Play Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Guitar/Play Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm
- Yoga/Play Weekly on Thursdays, 5:45 pm–6:45 pm
- Baby Sign Language Workshop Sat, Jun 1, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- BlissFul Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Hypnobirthing Q & A Mon, Jun 3, 6:00 pm–6:45 pm
- Puppet Show at Nature's Playhouse in Hunter Cmty Cntr Sat, Jun 8, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Recycled Rhythms Music and Crafts Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am