1. Are you a yogi? Why not introduce your children to the practice during Tot and Me Yoga at Nature's Playhouse? The Monday morning class is open to parents and caregivers with children under the age of three. The cost is just $15 per one-hour session.
2. The Clawson City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall, located at 425 N. Main Street.
3. Have your children visited Santa Claus yet this year? He'll only be at nearby Oakland and Somerset malls just a few more days! Be sure to drop in before he's gone until next year!
4. will hold children's magic classes this Wednesday from 4:30-5:30 p.m. for children ages 7-13. The cost is $100 per six sessions. Those who sign up will receive a magic kit to hold all supplies, a magic wand, a performance mat as well as a punch card good for six lessons anytime within the next six months.
5. Are you in the holiday spirit yet? If not, head down the road to Madison Heights Sunday for a boost of cheer. The Prince of Glory Lutheran Church will host the musical event "There is Room in My Heart", which will feature a slew of musicians and singers performing a variety of Christmas music, during the 9 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. services. Visit princeofglory.org for more information.