1. Are you confused on how to use Facebook or have no idea what the point of Twitter is? Stop by the Blair Memorial Library Monday at 7 p.m. where technology trainer Bart Gioia will give you a free basic overview of these social networking sites and demonstrate how to get connected on them.
2. If you're interested in yoga, pair it with some religious meditation during Christian Yoga in Clawson on Tuesday. No matter what level you are, come to the Clawson United Methodist Church at 8:15 p.m. and partake in the Soul Stretch program.
3. Halloween is this Wednesday. Make sure your kids practice safe trick-or-treating with an adult during the designated hours of dusk until 9 p.m.
4. The Clawson Athletic Booster Club will host a Euchre party this Friday night at 7:30 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus on Main Street. The cost is $15. To reserve your ticket, e-mail Lisa Sarvello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Though Halloween will have barely passed, you can still begin the Christmas season early by heading down the street to St. Anastasia Church in Troy this weekend to see 250 nativity scenes on display. A $2 donation is suggested.