A "clipper" — known in weather circles as a fast-moving low pressure system out of Canada — will bring about a half inch of snow to Clawson on Monday.
The snow will continue through Tuesday, when up to 2 additional inches are possible, according to the National Weather Service.
Here's the forecast, day-by-day, for Clawson:
- Monday: Snow throughout the day with a light wind. High of 25 degrees; low of 10 degrees.
- Tuesday: Ninety percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11 a.m. High near 26 degrees.
- Wednesday: The sun returns. High of 29 degrees; low of 18.
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of more snow. High of 33 degrees; low of 27.
- Friday: Partly sunny. High of 34 degrees; low of 17.