The New Year's Eve weekend is a time to celebrate with family and friends. As such, many offices, restaurants and libraries will be closed or have special hours in the days leading up to and following the holiday Saturday and the first day of 2012 Sunday.
Here's a quick look at what will be open and closed in Clawson. Please leave a comment if you have something to add!
- City Hall will be closed Friday through Monday.
- The will be closed Friday through Monday.
- The will be open Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon and closed Sunday (as usual) and Monday (for the holiday).
- When: Saturday
- Where: 56 Rochester Road
- Hours: The party starts at 9:30 p.m. Saturday and the bar closes at 4 a.m. Sunday. Two other reservation times for dinner are available 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Check out menu selections and prices here.
- Why go: Reservations for the 9:30 p.m. seating will include dinner, dancing, champagne toast, party favors and celebration.
- Cost: $85
- Reservations: Call 248-588-5788.
- Where: Everyday Yoga studio, at 42 E. 14 Mile.
- Hours: 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. Yoga for Everyone; 11 p.m. New Year's Eve Party
- Cost: Free
- Why go: Celebrate the coming of a new year with a free yoga class for all levels followed by the festivities of the holiday. Bring a friend or family (even if they have never been to the yoga class before), bring a dish or a bottle of wine/champagne if you would like and enjoy the after-party. Enjoy great food, yoga and the Everyday family!
- What else: Visit www.everydayyogastudio.com for more information.
Know of another business in Clawson that will have special hours this weekend? Leave a comment!