- City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at .
- The Clawson Patch will host a networking event at from 4-6 p.m. Wednesday. You'll have a chance to learn a little more about Patch, our mission and how we can help you grow your business. Black Lotus will be offering half off all appetizers, including beer-battered pickles, chicken tenders and sweet potato fries, and $2.50 regular pint beers.
- From 5-8 p.m. Thursday, will host a "Chair-ity" fundraiser for the American Society of Interior Designers. The event will benefit Turning Point, a Mt. Clemens shelter that provides programs and resources for victims of domestic and sexual abuse. There will be refreshments, shopping and a silent auction for unique "chair-acters," which are abandoned chairs that designers transform into whimsical works of art that resemble movie characters and creative creatures.
- Friday is 'Team Alexis Day.' Friends and family of Alexis Sarvello will host a fundraiser at the in Clawson to help with her medical costs. They will be selling T-shirts and there will be a silent auction, pizza and cash bar. Sarvello, a student and Clawson resident, was diagnosed with a brain tumor on May 2 and has had multiple surgeries since then. will also host a "Walking for Alexis (Lulu) Sarvello" on Friday with all proceeds going to her family.
- The Clawson Mavericks are looking for participants and sponsors for a virtual golf fundraiser at from June 18-23. For more information call Todd Shattuck or Ted Verner at 866-435-3074.
Editor's Note: The location of the 'Team Alexis Day' fundraiser was changed to the Hideout. The Clawson Patch was informed of the venue change after this article was published.