- City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at .
- The Zoning Board of Appeals will be at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall.
- Every Monday is Open Mic Night at beginning at 9 p.m.
- will host a Grand Re-Opening at 8 a.m. Tuesday. All Clawson Chamber of Commerce members are invited.
- Clawson Football will be hosting a team camp June 18-19 from 3-7 p.m. The cost is $120 per player. All interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration is open for the Summer Reading Program at . It's open to preschool-5th grade students and includes special fun programs, prize drawings, story times and more. The program concludes on Aug. 2 with an awards ceremony and family party. For more information, contact at 248-588-5500.
- There will also be a Teen Read Program for 6th-12th graders. Teens may enter weekly prize drawings by reading books or listening to audio books. Registration is open now. The program concludes with a pizza party on Aug. 1. For more information, contact at 248-588-5500.
The Clawson Patch learning Monday morning that the Mavericks virtual golf fundraiser was canceled.