- The Clawson School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday at the .
- There will be a City Planning Commission meeting at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at .
- will host a Paws to Read program from 4-5:30 p.m. Tuesday. Kids will be able to read to certified therapy dogs. Librarians say the presence of the dogs gets kids excited to read. Parents can register their kids for Paws to Read by stopping in the library or calling 248-588-5500.
- The American Red Cross will host a blood drive at from 1-7 p.m. Thursday. Schedule an appointment online or call 248-288-3600.
- The will be open from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Monday at . The pantry is open to families on the second and fourth Monday of each month. The pantry also accepts food donations during this time.