By now, you've probably fallen in love with Angela Youngblood and her endearing family as they've taken us along on their car-shopping adventure.
As you recall in , Angela is in search of a replacement for her full-size van that's on the fritz. She is looking for something roomy yet stylish; practical yet talked-about.
Here's a recap of her test drives:
- , Angela felt edgy.
- , she felt safe but, well, boring.
- , she and her family felt crowded.
- , Angela felt powerful and wondered if she was falling in love.
- she was alive and singing along to Blondie — but living in a day-without-kids fantasyland.
- , Angela may have found "the one."
Now it's time to hear from you.
Which vehicle do you think best fits Angela and her family? Are there any other she should try? Any she should try for a second time? What do you think of her reviews? Should she make a purchase?