- The Clawson Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. Monday at the . The board will be honoring retiring staff members from the district.
- Representatives from the National Main Street program will be at on Tuesday to share their experiences in building successful downtowns. The first session is from 6-8 p.m. and the second session from 8-10 p.m. Pizza, salad and soft drinks will be provided.
- The City Planning Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall.
- Clawson will host a citywide garage sale Friday-Sunday. Residents across town will have a chance to host sales at their homes. The garage sale hours are 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Keep checking the Clawson Patch for a list of residents who will be participating.
- will host a day at Red Oaks Water Park for families interested in attending at a group rate on June 29. Pre-registration is required at and the cost is $3 per person. There is room for 200 people, Mayor Penny Luebs said, and the group will meet at the water park at 10:45 a.m.