Fives Clawson homes and two vacant lots are among more than 1,500 properties to be auctioned this week as part of Oakland County's land sale of tax-foreclosed properties.
The Clawson house with the highest minimum bid is at 562 Lincoln Ave. for $17,897. Check out the searchable auction listings here.
Minimum bids on the county properties range from $339.40 for a piece of residential land in Pontiac to $286,713 for a home in Farmington.
State law requires counties to hold two auctions annually.
Here is a list of the Clawson properties up for auction and the minimum bids:
- 405 W. Maple Rd.— $8,232.02 (vacant lot)
- 562 Lincoln Ave.— $17,897
- 308 N. Rochester Apt. 14— $9,908.86
- 106 Gerald Ave.— $5,978.46
- 44 Nakota— $11,900
- 444 Massoit— $10,407.20
- There was a second vacant lot with a minimum bid of $1,982.01, however there wasn't a listed address.
Here's what you need to know to participate in the auction:
- When: 10 a.m. Monday for township and village parcels; 10 a.m. Tuesday for all cities (except Pontiac); 10 a.m. Wednesday for Pontiac listings.
- Where: Board of Commissioners Auditorium, 1200 N. Pontiac
- How to register: Visit http://www.oakgov.com/treasurer/del_prop/