Clawson Schools announces its Kindergarten Orientation dates:
- Monday, May 12: Kenwood Elementary, 240 Nahma Ave., 4-5 p.m., 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 14: Schalm Elementary, 940 N. Selfridge, 4-5 p.m., 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Parents and children are invited to come and meet the kindergarten teachers and participate in a classroom activity. The principal and teachers will be on hand to answer any questions.
Families may pick up enrollment packets at the elementary schools or the Baker Administrative Offices, 626 Phillips.
Clawson welcomes students who reside in an Oakland County school district to enroll as Schools of Choice students.
For further information, call:
- Dr. Ken Schofield, Principal, Kenwood Elementary (248) 655-3838
- Patricia Pell, Principal, Schalm Elementary (248) 655-4949
- Jill LaPine, Central Enrollment Office (248) 655-4417