The is almost here, and the list of entertainers for each day of the fair has been announced on the event's official website.
Evening headline acts are Annabelle Road, Jill Jack and David Shelby, who will each play from 7-11 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, respectively. On Sunday, the entertainment stage will host Studio B's Gospel Festival. The daytime entertainment schedule is below.
The fair runs from Aug. 31-Sept. 3 at in Novi. The fair will also have a midway, circus performances, a beer tent, animals and agricultural exhibits.
Daytime Entertainment Schedule
- 11:00 a.m. - Kidz Klez (traditional Eastern European)
- 1:30 p.m. - Stray Saints (alternative rock)
- 3 p.m. - Gratitude Steel Band (inspirational)
- 4:30 p.m. - KayLyn Pace and the KayLyn Pace Band (country)
- 11 a.m. - Six Foot Poles (classic rock)
- 12:30 p.m. - Michael Stefaniak (multi-instrumentalist)
- 1:45 p.m. - Detroit Soul Men (Blues Brothers tribute band)
- 2:45 p.m. - Paige Bolen (soul, rock, jazz and pop)
- 4 p.m. - Tim Reeves (saxophonist)
Sunday (Gospel Festival):
- 11 a.m. - Gratitude Steel Band
- 12:30 p.m. - The Last
- 2 p.m. - Jeff Taylor Band
- 3:05 p.m. - Men of Grace
- 4:15 p.m. - Azusa Street Band
- 11 a.m. - Jennifer Lawson (guitarist)
- 12:15 p.m. - Saline Fiddlers (youth show band)
- 1:45 p.m. - Marvin Thompson Jr. and Friends (jazz and soul)
- 3 p.m. - Lyin Dogs Band (moonlighting medical professionals)
- 4:15 p.m. - John Philips (country)