Looking for something to do this weekend around Clawson? Here are some ideas. Be sure to click the links for more information about each event.
- 10 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 8
- Clawson City Park, Clawson
- Free and open to all ages
- This year’s festival will house artists of all kinds, authors and children authors, crafters, and musical performances all from Michigan’s local creative community.
Homes for Our Troops Steakout Fundraiser - Clawson Eagles
- 4-11 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 7
- 174 Bowers Street, Clawson
- The Clawson Eagles will host a Steakout Fundraiser for the benefit of Homes for Our Troops.
- Open to the public. Steakout
from 4-7 p.m., live entertainment from 7-11 p.m. Must be 18 or older after 8 p.m.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday
- Clawson City Park
- Small neighborhood market offers a lively gathering place for families, a diversity of local farm products, specialty foods and other assorted items. The family friendly atmosphere and warm sunny days offer residents an afternoon of grocery shopping, enjoying the park, and listening to local musicians fill the air with melodies.
More events nearby
- Girls' Night Out at Leon & Lulu
- "Death at the Doo-Wop" A Murder Mystery Dinner
- Kidpreneur Workshop @ Northville District Library
- Book Signing by T.C. Christman, "The Mayor's Daughter"
Did we miss your event? Add it in the comments!