Apovini Grill has been serving the Clawson community its signature salads and chicken since opening in 2001. But the menu doesn't end there, of course. Apovini Grill offers a variety of cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including its "Apovini" specialties. The staff prides itself on creating a friendly, acommodating atmosphere for everyone who walks in the door. In addition to this Clawson location, Apovini Grill has another restaurant on Maple Road, just west of John Road, in Troy.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the sidewalk and there is handicapped parking in the lot.
- Founding Date: Jul 27 2001
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Salads, sandwiches, burgers, entrees, breakfast, desserts
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.apovinigrillonline.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Chicken, fish, salads, breakfast
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Clawson is a nice little town with a family-friendly environment. "We have great relationships with our customers."
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Steak House, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Apovini Spinach Pie, Apovini Salad, Apovini Fish and Chips, Apovini Pita, Apovini Omelette, Apovini Coney Special, Apovini Triple Decker
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken Greek Salad
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 36
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual