AryaSurya Institute of Performing Arts
The AryaSurya Institute of Performing Arts is located on the second floor of the multibusiness building at 1060 West 14 Mile Road in Clawson. AryaSurya, which opened in 2008, offers a variety of services that fuse the arts with fitness to accommodate their customers' needs. They offer many yoga programs, Pilates and unique fusions like Argentine dancing and "Bollywood DanceFit." The business works in tandem with other related businesses within the same building to offer their customers a convenient single location for their "mind, body and soul" needs. Martial Arts Unlimited, the Synergy Therapy Center and the Energetic Soul dance studio are located in this building.
- Fax: 248-435-4320
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Fri, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Oct 01 2008
- What makes this community special?: Clawson's location is very accessible and the people make it a friendly, tight-knit community.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Membership info: No "lock-ins"
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Anytime; exercise when it is comfortable and practical for you.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Shop, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- Number of classes/week: 46
- Average class size: 13
- Number of instructors: 4
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 1:2
- Dance styles: Ballroom, Hip hop, Jazz, Latin, Modern, Swing
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Fusion