Clawson Pharmacy has been serving the Clawson community and local area for decades. Not part of a chain, this locally owned pharmacy is unique in that it has a custom compounding lab located within, giving its staff the ability and resources to make just about any pill, specialized or common, for pets or people. All medications carried by the pharmacy are from U.S. companies. Clawson Pharmacy's prices are competitive with all large chains. Clawson Pharmacy is ready to provide you with all of your prescription medications and unique compounding needs.
- Fax: 248-280-1026
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking available
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All insurance plans
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: BBB, PCCA
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Clawson is a close-knit community full of people with a genuine care for their city.
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards
- Pharmacy hours: Same as store.
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No