Julian Brothers Bakery has been serving the Clawson community since 1971. It has made fresh baked goods, pizza, groceries and catering services available to the area at their location on Rochester Road, south of 14 Mile. The staff and owner take pride in creating a friendly atmosphere as their customers try to decide between cannolies and cream puffs or pizza and subs. Whether you want to come in to grab lunch to go or you need to cater an event of 50 to 500 people, Julian Brothers Bakery would love to serve you.
- Fax: 248-588-7980
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 6pm; Mon, closed (except catering appointments)
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the sidewalk and there is handicapped parking in the lot.
- Founding Date: Nov 24 1971
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Baked goods, desserts, deli meats, pizza, subs, salads, beverages, groceries
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.JulianBrothers.com
- Specialties: Cakes, breads, cookies, desserts, pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Clawson is unique in the way it's small-town atmosphere has survived, though a part of "metro-Detroit."
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Specialty pizzas, Tomato Basil and Artichoke Pizza, Spinach Fetta with Chicken Pizza, "Queen Anne" Potato, Italian cannoli, Italian cream cakes, mattentaart (Belgian almond pastries), cookies, cakes, breads