Leon & Lulu offers an eclectic collection of furniture, crafts and gifts for the home. Once the Ambassador Roller Rink, Leon & Lulu's showroom has kept the original rink floor intact. Leon & Lulu refers to the names of the owners' cat (Leon) and dog (Lulu). A dog named Spot is currently employed at Leon & Lulu as a "greeter." The store features special exhibits and events such as the Fall Artists' Market, the Blood Drive and Books & Authors.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking.
- Founding Date: April 1, 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Leon & Lulu is an eclectic mix of upscale furniture, unforgettable gifts, and accessories in an environment unlike any other. Located in the historic Ambassador Roller Rink, we offer 15,000 square feet of fabulous shopping.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: We're happy to take things back if they don't make you happy.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes