PK Yarn Over Knit offers knitting and crocheting supplies. Supplies include a large selection of yarns, including brands like Skacel, Plymouth Yarns, Brown Sheep, Briar Rose, Berroco and others. PK Yarn Over Knit offers classes and workspace, both at the large tables in the rear of the store and space at its "sewing circle," which makes up for one-quarter of the floor space. This circle is arranged like a sitting room, with wing-backed chairs, couches, and a coffee table where customers can bring in their needle-work to work on.
For more information on classes or products carried, visit the Web site or contact the owner, Paula Kelley, via phone. PK Yarn Over Knit can be accessed directly from Main Street, or through shared space with American Flag and Banner through the municipal lot side of the building.
- Hours: Tue - Wed, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a wheelchair ramp and restroom access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: yarn, needles and hooks, notions, patterns, magazines
- Services: Classes, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No