Tavern on the Main
Tavern on the Main has been serving the Clawson community for more than a decade in its only location on Main Street, south of 14 Mile Road. Customer appreciation is the philosophy at Tavern and the restaurant's menu reinforces that by constantly adapting to the patrons' tastes. New recipes are presented regularly, but only the favorites make it to the menu.
Tavern also has a wide selection of wines, liquors and beers, including imports, craft beers, domestics and specialties like gluten-free and non-alcoholic beers. If you've come to watch the game, wash down your meal with the pub's signature 23 ounces of draft beer in a football-shaped glass.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, noon - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the sidewalk and there is handicapped parking in the lot.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1999
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Drink minimum: 0
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Happy hour, Outdoor seating, Private parties, Private room
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Clawson community is made up of down-to-earth people.
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Lounge, Sports bar, Wine bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported