Trim Barber House, "man's new best friend," is located in downtown Clawson on Main St., just north of 14 Mile Rd. Offering haircuts, styles and coloring for everyone, Trim also offers massages and waxing in addition to straight-razor shaves and shoe shining. The shop features flat-screen TVs and a pool table. Trim's sister salon, Tease, is located two doors down.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, noon - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the sidewalk, and there is handicapped parking in the lot.
- Founding Date: Aug 12 2006
- What makes this community special?: "Clawson has a small-town feel with a tight-knit, supportive community."
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: Licensed by the State of Michigan
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Shave
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: American Crew
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: "Regularly maintain your hair by washing, conditioning and trimming."