Val's Pet Supplies II is located on the southwest corner of the busy intersection of 14 Mile and Rochester roads. Serving the community since 1986, this family-owned and run business takes pride in its staff's friendly service. Offering all pet supplies from bones and bedding to live food (crickets, etc.) and pet odor removal products, Val's has you covered with just about anything you might need for your "other kids" - whether your pet is a pig, a tarantula or anything in between. In addition to the Clawson store, Val's has another location at 6975 Livernois Road in Troy.
- Fax: 248-585-7662
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking available as well as a ramp to the front door.
- Founding Date: August 1984
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Clawson is a small town where customers are known by the businesses, making it familiar with its customers' needs.