Special elections will take place May 3, and two hot-button issues will be on the Clawson ballot this year: the library millage and the schools technology bond. To vote on either proposal, here are a few "need to know" tips:
- The last day for voters to receive an absentee ballot from City Hall is 2 p.m. Saturday. All absentee ballots are due before the polls close at 8 p.m. on Election Day (May 3).
- Those who wish to vote absentee in person must do so by 4 p.m. Monday.
- The polls are open from 7 a.m.-8 p.m. on Election Day.
The following is a list of polling locations in Clawson:
- Precinct 1 votes at Kenwood Elementary School, 240 Nahma
- Precinct 2 votes at City Hall Community Center, 425 N. Main
- Precinct 3 votes at Hunter Community Center, 509 Fisher Court
- Precinct 4 votes at Clawson High School, 101 John M
- Precinct 5 votes at Baker Administration Building, 626 Phillips
- Precinct 6 votes at Schalm Elementary School, 940 N. Selfridge
Click here to learn more about the library millage.
Click here to learn more about the schools technology bond.
Information compiled from the city of Clawson website.