The Fourth of July in Clawson is a day filled with fun activities for the entire family to enjoy. So when the parade is over, spectators don't have to go home. Here's a list of family fun activities, plus a few places you can have lunch, dinner, or a beer while you're in town.
All activities will be held at .
- Arts & Crafts Fair — 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Midway Area Open — 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Midway Area — free attractions 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Opening Ceremony — noon
- Clawson Junior Boys Baseball All Star Game and Clawson Junior Boys (ages 9-10) Novice All Star Game — noon
- Water Battle: vs. Troy Fire Department — 1 p.m.
- Clawson Junior Boys Baseball All Star Game and Clawson Junior Boys (ages 11-12) Novice All Star Game — 2 p.m.
- Annual Mother/Daughter Softball Games at — 2 p.m.
- Winners announced for Clawson Beautiful Baby Contest — 7 p.m.
- Fireworks Show at dusk — about 10 p.m.
Where to eat
Some local restaurants will be open for business on Wednesday if you get hungry or need a cold beer. The will be open for breakfast and lunch on Wednesday from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. and from 7 a.m.-3 p.m. will open at 9 a.m. with a special BBQ buffet beginning at 4 p.m. The bar closes at 2 a.m.